Monday, April 2, 2007

About me

Hi everyone

My name is Raymond and I am from Shenyang city in the North-East of China. I used to be a teacher and I taught Mechanism and Engineer drawing. I moved to New Zealand in September,2004. I hope I can become a teacher again. But English is a big problem for me. Now I am learning English at Unitec. I really hope my speaking and listening will improve greatly very soon. My interests are a little extensive . I like to talk about politics , histories, cultures from different nations etc. I also like to take part in community activities.

My maxim is
If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. -Thomas Edison

Buddy, encourage each other.

No comments: